The TFOL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made by TFOLs, run by TFOLs, and only for TFOLs.

HomeFrontpageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Modular Building"-Styled Castle!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
Ben

"Modular Building"-Styled Castle! Empty
PostSubject: "Modular Building"-Styled Castle!   "Modular Building"-Styled Castle! EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Here is my latest creation, a Modular-Building-Styled Castle! I built it to be similar to the other modular buildings in shape and functions, so if I had kept my other modular buildings together (but there are so many good parts, I just couldn't resist TEARING them apart!!) then they could all go together. The whole castle has lots of nice features inside, just come and take a look!

As you see, the roof comes off.

The second level comes off as well, leaving the spacious base level.

The king and his party, woohoo! Lots of knights having a good time.

The king graciously accepts a gift from a foreign visitor.

The small room on the left is a place to put your weapons and armor and stuff, and on the right is a stairway/ladder so you can actually get up to the next level. And onwards!

Not as detailed, the more private areas of the castle. The king's bedroom, the (tiny) kitchen, and the dining hall.

"I'm hungry! When do we eat!?"

On the roof, the trusty watchman keeps an eye out for any invaders who attemp to climb on the roof so that they can break in.

D'aw.

Just a back view of the loverly windows.

D'aw again.

Artistic angle. Ooh ahh. Oh yes, I must give credit for that rock design to AceBricks on Flickr!

Side view, to help finish these shots off.

Bye! Thanks for taking a look at my MOC!

If you want sneak peeks for future MOCs, then look below:
Comic series? More Castle MOCs? More random hilarious humor? Maybe one and maybe all! Ya never know with me!
Ben
Back to top Go down
Medieval Guy
Medieval Guy

PostSubject: Re: "Modular Building"-Styled Castle!   "Modular Building"-Styled Castle! EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:14 am

Is the tan on the side on purpose or did you run out of gray parts? Anyhow, I like the interior of this castle, and I especially love the corners of the outside.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: "Modular Building"-Styled Castle!   "Modular Building"-Styled Castle! EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:18 pm

I ran out of parts Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Modular Building"-Styled Castle!   "Modular Building"-Styled Castle! Empty

Back to top Go down

"Modular Building"-Styled Castle!
Page 1 of 1