The TFOL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made by TFOLs, run by TFOLs, and only for TFOLs.

HomeFrontpageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Fun" Chat!

Go down 
+25
66jarjar66
Owen S.
MR. LEGO
SISE The AI
Ehh
Little Ewok
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle
Christian Hansen
A.S.
Medieval Guy
Mangatsika
crash703
SaberCascade
George G.
Wangster
cjg
Matt Novosad
E.K.O.
Hayden.
Deus Otiosus
Ru
SpaceGypsy
Aree't'sa
Caleb Z.
Ben
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
Ben

"Fun" Chat! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:02 pm

Austin Durick wrote:
Yapdap wrote:
Here it comes. You all knew that it would come some time or another. Yapdap...likes...a...girl! So tragic. I'm not usually very open when it comes to my emotion, in fact, I hardly feel them myself. Now, my emotions are skipping around, changing, and revealing themselves randomly. If I spelled anything wrong, it's because I'm about to go to school where the cause of my pain/joy is. Gots any advice?

Yapdap is growing up! Laugh Hehehe here is the advice: Don't stare, don't drool, ask her out then get married that simple. Laugh

I think he was looking from advice from someone with experience, not a 13 year old kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:05 pm

Your never an expert until you are about 25.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Austin Durick wrote:

Not true either.
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member
Mangatsika

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:19 pm

Tell her. Then go from there.

It worked for me.
Back to top Go down
E.K.O.
E.K.O.

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:50 pm

My school break started today! Smile

I won't be more active or post MOCs more often though. I'll be busy on Christmas eve, and during new year I'll be on a 9 day long vacation to Karlstad.

My entry to the final of the MIT will be my last MOC for a while. I want to take a break from building after the MIT, and my collection needs to be sorted. Hopefully, I'll be able to post something again in January.

Back to top Go down
Athanasios
Athanasios

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:33 am

Wangster wrote:
Ehh wrote:
It's not as tough as everyone says it is. And there is actually lots of math involved.
Yeah. Personally, my friends think there's something wrong with me: I like math. Seriously, it's just MATH!!!

Yes, math is nice. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Athanasios
Athanasios

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:36 am

Austin Durick wrote:
Very true, thanks! Smile

Aaaaaaand, now it's back to -8.

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Athanasios
Athanasios

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:42 am

Hehe, for the past two or three pages, I've been the one who started the next page. I have around two or three post at the beginning of them.

Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:46 am

Hey does anyone have a good Mini spaceship design?
Back to top Go down
Athanasios
Athanasios

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:51 am

nope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:13 am

:/ Hmm... I will need to look around for some then
Back to top Go down
Ru
Ru

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:41 am

Yapdap wrote:
Here it comes. You all knew that it would come some time or another. Yapdap...likes...a...girl! So tragic. I'm not usually very open when it comes to my emotion, in fact, I hardly feel them myself. Now, my emotions are skipping around, changing, and revealing themselves randomly. If I spelled anything wrong, it's because I'm about to go to school where the cause of my pain/joy is. Gots any advice?
Just try to get to know her VERY well before you say anything. If you don't know her that well, it get's confusing.
Back to top Go down
Ru
Ru

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:42 am

Athanasios wrote:
Hehe, for the past two or three pages, I've been the one who started the next page. I have around two or three post at the beginning of them.

Happy
Impressive, quite impressive.
Back to top Go down
Athanasios
Athanasios

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:02 am

Ru wrote:
Athanasios wrote:

Happy
Impressive, quite impressive.

You mean: "Impressive, most impressive..."

=D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:48 am

Vader-"What is thy bidding, my master?"

Sidious-"Get new gaurds
kill luke
Beat up the stormie that crashed the TIE fighter in the hanger
Pay Boba fett."

Vader-"Why do I always ask that?"
Back to top Go down
Owen S.
Owen S.

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:11 am

Austin Durick wrote:
Not exactly... there are plenty of experts in even high school.
Back to top Go down
Owen S.
Owen S.

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:44 am

You know what I think is the funniest page in MOCpages? People think of Phipson's MOCs, or Heath's... IMO, it's the MOCpages help group. So hilarious.... xD
Back to top Go down
SaberCascade
Established Member
Established Member
SaberCascade

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:04 am

Whoever said I was whining (Wink, wink) is mistaken I was simply stating the situation.

Next, she's already my friend, in fact, she gave our whole lunch table chocolate bars.

Last, and the most 'dramatic' part, she has a boyfriend. Although, I don't really see them together so maybe I'm mistaken.

Anyway, I asked this one girl if I was attractive, and she said yeah.

I'm not actually all wimpy like some of you might be. I'm a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, I'm well muscled, and active.
Back to top Go down
Owen S.
Owen S.

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:11 am

Yapdap wrote:
Whoever said I was whining (Wink, wink) is mistaken I was simply stating the situation.

Next, she's already my friend, in fact, she gave our whole lunch table chocolate bars.

Last, and the most 'dramatic' part, she has a boyfriend. Although, I don't really see them together so maybe I'm mistaken.

I'm not actually all wimpy like some of you might be. I'm a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, I'm well muscled, and active.
Well then, did you ask her out? Or just ask if you were attractive?
Back to top Go down
Medieval Guy
Medieval Guy

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:35 am

Austin Durick wrote:
Ru does.
Back to top Go down
SaberCascade
Established Member
Established Member
SaberCascade

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:36 am

Owen S. wrote:
Yapdap wrote:

I asked another girl. I want to ask her, but she already has a boyfriend which makes it quite odd. Well, I think she does...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:42 am

Yapdap wrote:
Owen S. wrote:
Yapdap wrote:

I asked another girl. I want to ask her, but she already has a boyfriend which makes it quite odd. Well, I think she does...

Hmm... Yeah asking her would be a bad idea. Just wait until the moment is right.
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member
Mangatsika

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:48 am

Austin Durick wrote:
Yapdap wrote:
Owen S. wrote:
Yapdap wrote:

Hmm... Yeah asking her would be a bad idea. Just wait until the moment is right.
The time is always right. Ask her straight away. Anything else is cowardly.
Back to top Go down
Owen S.
Owen S.

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:48 am

Yapdap wrote:
Owen S. wrote:
Yapdap wrote:

I have basically the same situation. Tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:19 am

Mangatsika wrote:
Austin Durick wrote:
Yapdap wrote:
Owen S. wrote:
Yapdap wrote:

I don't see cowardly. Its rude to ask She has a BF. Hey owen ... http://www.neatchat.com/?id=1e48099a727a989a3592a11cebdfd96a Talk if you can.
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member
Mangatsika

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:36 am

Austin Durick wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Austin Durick wrote:
Yapdap wrote:
Owen S. wrote:

I don't see cowardly. Its rude to ask She has a BF. Hey owen ... http://www.neatchat.com/?id=1e48099a727a989a3592a11cebdfd96a Talk if you can.
No, it's not rude. It shows assertiveness, and confidence, and all of the other stuff girls really like.

Besides, at this age, no relationship has any real emotional investment, she'd dump the other guy if she wanted to go out with Yap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:39 am

Mangatsika wrote:
Austin Durick wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Austin Durick wrote:
Yapdap wrote:

No, it's not rude. It shows assertiveness, and confidence, and all of the other stuff girls really like.

Besides, at this age, no relationship has any real emotional investment, she'd dump the other guy if she wanted to go out with Yap.

Yeah It's weird teens don't focus on one person you date for a week dump them and then get someone new.
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member
Mangatsika

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:41 am

Austin Durick wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Austin Durick wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Austin Durick wrote:

Yeah It's weird teens don't focus on one person you date for a week dump them and then get someone new.
I think its useful. It lets you experiment, and find out how relationships work. I never really delved into that kind of stuff in junior high, and I'm the worse for it.
Back to top Go down
Ru
Ru

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:21 am

Mangatsika wrote:
Austin Durick wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Austin Durick wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:

I think its useful. It lets you experiment, and find out how relationships work. I never really delved into that kind of stuff in junior high, and I'm the worse for it.
Yah, I'm rubbish at the stuff myself. Worried
Back to top Go down
Ru
Ru

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:21 am

Medieval Guy wrote:
Austin Durick wrote:
Ru does.
I do?
Back to top Go down
Ru
Ru

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:44 am

Hobbit trailer premeirs in 15 minutes!!! Woooot!
Back to top Go down
SaberCascade
Established Member
Established Member
SaberCascade

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:58 am

Well, now my friend told me that she loves her BF. And she knows that I like her. Tomorrow's going to be living (Inferno).
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member
Mangatsika

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:07 am

Yapdap wrote:
Well, now my friend told me that she loves her BF. And she knows that I like her. Tomorrow's going to be living (Inferno).
Nothing wrong can come of her knowing. If one of you makes it awkward, it's your own fault.
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere
Wangster

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:11 am

Yapdap wrote:
Ahh, teenage years, filled with turmoil and minor jealousy.... Wink Wink Well, good luck with that. Nice use of "Inferno" instead of... you know what. (Inferno in Spanish is H-e-double hockey stick!!)
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member
Mangatsika

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:13 am

Wangster wrote:
Yapdap wrote:
Ahh, teenage years, filled with turmoil and minor jealousy.... Wink Wink Well, good luck with that. Nice use of "Inferno" instead of... you know what. (Inferno in Spanish is H-e-double hockey stick!!)
The inferno comes from Aree't'sa's censoring system. So, he actually did say 'that' word, but it is replaced with inferno.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Fun" Chat!
Page 22 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next