The TFOL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made by TFOLs, run by TFOLs, and only for TFOLs.

HomeFrontpageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How's life treating you?

Go down 
+24
Brian
Marty Ford
Captain Decius
Owen S.
Master K. H.
Ehh
A.S.
Medieval Guy
SaberCascade
E.K.O.
Stardusty
Mangatsika
Wangster
cjg
Matt Novosad
Deus Otiosus
AA(Noname)
SISE The AI
Awesome-o-saurus
Hayden.
Ben
Caleb Z.
Ru
Aree't'sa
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Aree't'sa
Administrator
Administrator
Aree't'sa

How's life treating you? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:58 pm

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Crazy about MOCcing is correct. And I'm a homocidal lunatic.
It's spelled "Homicidal", Dues.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:52 pm

lolz
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:55 am

Aree't'sa wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
It's spelled "Homicidal", Dues.
Hmm... Then I'll say I have "morilska nagnenja".
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere
Wangster

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:56 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Wangster wrote:
Marty Ford wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Well, I got blocked for trolling so many times that I can certainly say that being blocked is a sign of strength.
Dues I think you're crazy Laugh
I think we all noticed that he's crazy from the start.... crazy with MOCING!!!
Homicidal??? How many knives do you have???
Back to top Go down
Ru
Ru

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:38 am

Wangster wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Wangster wrote:
Marty Ford wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Well, I got blocked for trolling so many times that I can certainly say that being blocked is a sign of strength.
I here he prefers farts.
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere
Wangster

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:57 am

What does he fart out??? Knives????? "Look mom, we don't need to buy knives anymore!" *Farts out knives* "See?!?" LOLZ!
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:10 pm

Wangster wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Wangster wrote:
Marty Ford wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Usualy on me 2-4.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:44 am

Hmm... Apparently girls are afraid of me.

I heard from my brother that his friend said that his girlfriend said that her sister said that her schoolmate said that she saw me kissing her schoolmate and is scared who's next.

Time to abuse that in my evil plan!
Back to top Go down
Owen S.
Owen S.

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:33 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:

I heard from my brother that his friend said that his girlfriend said that her sister said that her schoolmate said that she saw me kissing her schoolmate and is scared who's next.

Haha, wow. Tongue Was that girl you were kissing your girlfriend?
Back to top Go down
Medieval Guy
Medieval Guy

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:48 am

Owen S. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:

Who cares? Why get bogged down in a relationship anway? That is, unless you might actually want to marry them.
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member
Mangatsika

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:18 am

Medieval Guy wrote:
Owen S. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:

Who cares? Why get bogged down in a relationship anway? That is, unless you might actually want to marry them.
Deus and a girl / sitting in a tree / K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Back to top Go down
Aree't'sa
Administrator
Administrator
Aree't'sa

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:58 am

Medieval Guy wrote:
That's how it is with you, is it?
Treat your ladyfriend like a condom: use, chuck, and get a new one?

Idiot.
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere
Wangster

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:33 pm

Deus Otiosus wrote:

ha, you have the easy life. My life everyday is a bunch of girls mobbing me.... seriously, it's not like I'm [insert famous person here that's not dead and is not female]!!

Mangatsika wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:
Owen S. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:

Deus and a girl / sitting in a tree / K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Tree??? well, he didn't really specify where she "Saw" him "Kissing" her "Schoolmate". Man, I have to stop using quotation marks.....
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:06 am

Owen S. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:

The rumors were false.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:09 am

Aree't'sa wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:

Idiot.
Or he says that you shouldn't get in any kind of relationship if you don't really mean it.

Idiot.
Back to top Go down
Medieval Guy
Medieval Guy

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:52 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Aree't'sa wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:

Idiot.
Or he says that you shouldn't get in any kind of relationship if you don't really mean it.

Idiot.
Thank you Deus, that's what I meant exactly.

Of course, I'm to young to have experiance with this, that's just the opinion I've formed by seeing how relationships often turn out. Take it or leave it.
Back to top Go down
Aree't'sa
Administrator
Administrator
Aree't'sa

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:17 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
"Meaning it" and marriage have almost nothing to do with one another nowadays. And no, it looked more like sarcasm to me: "Who cares? Why get bogged down in a relationship anway? That is, unless you might actually want to marry them."
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Aree't'sa wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
"Meaning it" and marriage have almost nothing to do with one another nowadays. And no, it looked more like sarcasm to me: "Who cares? Why get bogged down in a relationship anway? That is, unless you might actually want to marry them."
Well, your excuse is the perverted society we live in, so you didn't really make a point.
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member
Mangatsika

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:20 am

I got accepted to one of my three university choices. It's not my first choice, but other two applications are still technically incomplete.
Back to top Go down
Medieval Guy
Medieval Guy

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:30 am

Mangatsika wrote:
I got accepted to one of my three university choices. It's not my first choice, but other two applications are still technically incomplete.
Congrats! Good luck with the other two.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:23 pm

Mangatsika wrote:
Compared to me you ahve come a long way. I still have no idea where to go.
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member
Mangatsika

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:51 pm

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
I didn't know where I wanted to go for a long time too. In the end, I decided to apply to universities in nice cities.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:40 pm

Mangatsika wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
I didn't know where I wanted to go for a long time too. In the end, I decided to apply to universities in nice cities.
Well, I know that if I don't want to waste my time with college, I need to go to Ljubljana, but I have absolutely no idea what kind of subject I'll take.
Back to top Go down
Medieval Guy
Medieval Guy

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:27 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Well, I know that if I don't want to waste my time with college, I need to go to Ljubljana, but I have absolutely no idea what kind of subject I'll take.
Decide what you like to do, find a job that allows you to do it, and study whatever is required for the job!

(I say that, but I have no idea what my job will be...at least I have a few years to decide.)
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:30 am

Medieval Guy wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Decide what you like to do, find a job that allows you to do it, and study whatever is required for the job!

(I say that, but I have no idea what my job will be...at least I have a few years to decide.)
If it were that simple, I'd be a philosopher. But it's not.
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member
Mangatsika

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:52 am

Medieval Guy wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:

Or just study something you like. That's what I'm doing.

If I can't find a job, I'll jut get a PhD and become a professor of researcher or something.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:54 am

Mangatsika wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:

Or just study something you like. That's what I'm doing.

If I can't find a job, I'll jut get a PhD and become a professor of researcher or something.
Yeah, like that's going to happen in my country...
Back to top Go down
Ehh
Ehh

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:51 am

Or you can join the military.
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member
Mangatsika

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:10 am

Ehh wrote:
My friend's going to the national Military College... Free schooling, guaranteed job, it's a great package. But I would never do it, I dislike most of anything to do with the military.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:44 am

Ehh wrote:
Pfft! Me? Take orders?!

I'd be the biggest hazzard on the battlefield, shooting my smoking "comrades".
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere
Wangster

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:07 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Ehh wrote:
Pfft! Me? Take orders?!

Yeah. I can picture the drill sergeant saying "YOU!! DROP DOWN AND GIVE ME 50!!!" And you eject 50 rounds to his head.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:30 pm

Wangster wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Ehh wrote:
Pfft! Me? Take orders?!

Yeah. I can picture the drill sergeant saying "YOU!! DROP DOWN AND GIVE ME 50!!!" And you eject 50 rounds to his head.
Problem is, in Slovenija this pun wouldn't work.
Back to top Go down
SaberCascade
Established Member
Established Member
SaberCascade

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:43 pm

Job? Who wants a job? I'm going to have a job for a short period of time, invest my money in reliable assets, and then I'll never have to work again. Of course it's a lot more complicated than that, so if you want to know more, read Rich Dad, Poor Dad.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:45 pm

Yapdap wrote:
Job? Who wants a job? I'm going to have a job for a short period of time, invest my money in reliable assets, and then I'll never have to work again. Of course it's a lot more complicated than that, so if you want to know more, read Rich Dad, Poor Dad.
The problem is, you're going to fail at it.
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member
Mangatsika

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:39 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Yapdap wrote:
The problem is, you're going to fail at it.
I don't know Yapdap, but following statistics, I'm inclined to agree with Deus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

How's life treating you?
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next