The TFOL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made by TFOLs, run by TFOLs, and only for TFOLs.

HomeFrontpageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How's life treating you?

Go down 
+24
Brian
Marty Ford
Captain Decius
Owen S.
Master K. H.
Ehh
A.S.
Medieval Guy
SaberCascade
E.K.O.
Stardusty
Mangatsika
Wangster
cjg
Matt Novosad
Deus Otiosus
AA(Noname)
SISE The AI
Awesome-o-saurus
Hayden.
Ben
Caleb Z.
Ru
Aree't'sa
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

How's life treating you? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:37 pm

Wangster wrote:
Fact of the moment (FOTM):
I like apples toooooo!!!!
(The touchscreen kind!)
Those are the only apples that make me vomit.
Back to top Go down
Master K. H.
Probationary Member
Probationary Member
Master K. H.

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:55 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Wangster wrote:
(The touchscreen kind!)
Because...
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:02 am

Master K. H. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Wangster wrote:
(The touchscreen kind!)
Because...
They are an overrated piece of (feces) that uses cheap and unnecessary new technology to multiply the price ten-fold! And still people like it, but not because of its quality (admittedly it is not toilet-worthy), rather than the cheap consumer bait they're full of.
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:03 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Master K. H. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Wangster wrote:
(The touchscreen kind!)
Because...
They are an overrated piece of (feces) that uses cheap and unnecessary new technology to multiply the price ten-fold! And still people like it, but not because of its quality (admittedly it is not toilet-worthy), rather than the cheap consumer bait they're full of.
Well put!
But it makes me think, which phone do you have?
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:16 am

Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Master K. H. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Wangster wrote:
(The touchscreen kind!)
Because...
Well put!
We have a classical phone at home.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:24 am

Well guys, it's my second MOCiversary today and the coincidence was epic to me! I had lunch in a fancy restaurant with my family (but it was so crazy expensive we didn't order much), where there was a very beautiful show of different sea foods and chhocolate, butter and ice sculptures of marine motives. Then we walked around in Ljubljana's (which is the capital of Slovenija) centre, where my mother also bought me some collectibles (my parents usually don't buy me LEGO, I'm lucky to get it for christmas). It's almost liek a birthday, except it means more to me!
Back to top Go down
Medieval Guy
Medieval Guy

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:54 am

That's pretty cool. Did your parents know it was you MOCiversary?
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:10 am

Medieval Guy wrote:
That's pretty cool. Did your parents know it was you MOCiversary?
Nope.
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:27 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Master K. H. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Because...
Well put!
A landline, so no mobile phone (Cell phone)?....That exactly as I pictured you having
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:56 am

Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Master K. H. wrote:
Because...
Well put!
A landline, so no mobile phone (Cell phone)?....That exactly as I pictured you having
I have landline and Skype (free Skype, of course!).
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:15 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Well put!

But can you take ether when you go out? can you use it to send a text while your not at home or by a computer?
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:18 am

Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:

Well put!

But can you take ether when you go out? can you use it to send a text while your not at home or by a computer?
Why would I want to be contacted when I'm not at home? If 20 and 30 years ago that was no problem, it's no problem to me.
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:21 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:

Why would I want to be contacted when I'm not at home? If 20 and 30 years ago that was no problem, it's no problem to me.
Its a good logic but could be applied to many things 20-30 years ago you couldn't even dream of something like this forum, so maybe it should'nt have been created, same logic Wink
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:31 am

Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:

Its a good logic but could be applied to many things 20-30 years ago you couldn't even dream of something like this forum, so maybe it should'nt have been created, same logic Wink
Wrong. I have nothing to share when I'm not at home and do not wish to be disturbed at such times. And this forum is something I use because I don't have to pay for it.

FREEEEEEEEEESTUUFFF!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:34 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:

Wrong. I have nothing to share when I'm not at home and do not wish to be disturbed at such times. And this forum is something I use because I don't have to pay for it.

FREEEEEEEEEESTUUFFF!!!!
The only thing I agree with is Free stuff and luckily my next door neighbour just gave me his entire collection of Lego for free, because he was moving and didn't want it, isn't that so great!!

Oh and why is my reputation -3 ?
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member
Mangatsika

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:42 am

Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:

FREEEEEEEEEESTUUFFF!!!!
The only thing I agree with is Free stuff and luckily my next door neighbour just gave me his entire collection of Lego for free, because he was moving and didn't want it, isn't that so great!!

Because you say a lot of dumb things?
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:10 am

Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:

FREEEEEEEEEESTUUFFF!!!!

Because your posts are very often complete bull (feces).
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere
Wangster

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:46 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Master K. H. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Wangster wrote:
(The touchscreen kind!)
Because...
Well, yeah, but their technology is decent...
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere
Wangster

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:00 am

I'M GONNA FRIGGN' DIE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:38 pm

Wangster wrote:
Cancer? AIDS?
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 pm

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Wangster wrote:
Cancer? AIDS?
Bullet to the head? Collapse of your roof? Trapped in a crevasses?
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:54 am

Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Wangster wrote:
Cancer? AIDS?
But if you think of it logically, counting that he seems to be furious, it couldn't be an immediate danger. In that case people tend to cry for help.
Back to top Go down
Aree't'sa
Administrator
Administrator
Aree't'sa

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:25 am

So the gastric disorder of old is back again.

I want to kill something. Or someone. I really don't give a (Disregard this post for I am a despicable caitiff) which.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:42 am

Aree't'sa wrote:
So the gastric disorder of old is back again.

I want to kill something. Or someone. I really don't give a (Disregard this post for I am a despicable caitiff) which.
I felt like killing today. It's good to let it all out and take a life and ruin a family.
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere
Wangster

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:07 am

Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Wangster wrote:
Cancer? AIDS?
No, and no. I meant I'm gonna friggn' die in a CONTEST...
Back to top Go down
Aree't'sa
Administrator
Administrator
Aree't'sa

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:43 pm

Wangster wrote:
Well, at least your girlfriend will be impressed. Maybe impressed enough to get her parents to pay part of the funeral bill.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:56 pm

Wangster wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Wangster wrote:
Cancer? AIDS?
Gladiator fights?
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:36 pm

Guess who just got two trophies (1 for the best quality on multiple creations and one for best black dragon) in the Dragon Contest on Flickr!!
Back to top Go down
Medieval Guy
Medieval Guy

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:46 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Guess who just got two trophies (1 for the best quality on multiple creations and one for best black dragon) in the Dragon Contest on Flickr!!
Sweet! I haven't looked at the other entries, but I've seen yours, and I think it's safe to say that your wins were well-deserved.
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere
Wangster

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:49 am

Aree't'sa wrote:
Wangster wrote:
Well, at least your girlfriend will be impressed. Maybe impressed enough to get her parents to pay part of the funeral bill.
Wait, what do you mean by "Girlfriend"?
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:02 pm

Wangster wrote:
Aree't'sa wrote:
Wangster wrote:
Wait, what do you mean by "Girlfriend"?
How's life treating you? - Page 14 Untitled-1
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere
Wangster

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:50 pm

That made no sense...
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:41 am

Wangster wrote:
That made no sense...
That made a lot of sense if you know your memes.
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere
Wangster

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:12 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Wangster wrote:
That made no sense...
Well, I don't so what does it mean?
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:55 am

Wangster wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Wangster wrote:
That made no sense...
Well, I don't so what does it mean?
Forever alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you?   How's life treating you? - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

How's life treating you?
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next