The TFOL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made by TFOLs, run by TFOLs, and only for TFOLs.

HomeFrontpageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ask the Admins

Go down 
+17
Owen S.
Ehh
George G.
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle
Deus Otiosus
SaberCascade
E.K.O.
Wangster
SISE The AI
AA(Noname)
Stardusty
cjg
BiO.Andrew
Ru
Aree't'sa
Medieval Guy
Ben
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

Ask the Admins - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:34 pm

Next question.
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Next question.
How many socks can you stuff in your mouth, and keep there?
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Medieval Guy wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Somewhere 43 or 44.
Oh yeah, you over on the mainland use that kinda shoe size number,Like amerika, forgot that.
Actually, our sizes don't go that high. Most adult men wear about a size 12 or so.
That's the amerilander egoism again... You always think your failed measuring systems are the only ones in the world. Did you ever think that when some numbers don't make sense, the system may be different (and better)? 12 is smaller than baby feet, most adults wear around 40-45.
I don't think you understood what I meant. I was telling Zac that Americans don't use the same shoe size that is used in continental Europe, as he had said. I never said that your system was wrong; in fact, I don't like our system of measurements at all. The metric system makes more sense. That's obviously not for shoe size, unless you know something I don't. Does your shoe size system make sense, or is it as strange as ours (as in not actually involving real measurements)?
Then I think yours is like ours , we have child 1-11 then adult 1-12
Most Adults are size nine, so not quite like ours. But I feel ours make sense, you start small on a scale of 1-11 the you get bigger and become 1-12, its not confusing when you grow up with it.
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:47 pm

Ben wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:

What's your shoe size?
Somewhere 43 or 44.
Oh yeah, you over on the mainland use that kinda shoe size number,Like amerika, forgot that.
Actually, our sizes don't go that high. Most adult men wear about a size 12 or so.

Duh, Americans have a different shoe size system than in Europe (and Israel uses the European system)...
I never said the d id have the same.
Why does Israel use the European size system? Does all the middle east use it?
And after a quick calculation I have discover I have size 8.5(GB), 9(US), 42.5(EU) sized shoes.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:06 pm

Zac. wrote:
Ben wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:

What's your shoe size?
Somewhere 43 or 44.

Duh, Americans have a different shoe size system than in Europe (and Israel uses the European system)...
And after a quick calculation I have discover I have size 8.5(GB), 9(US), 42.5(EU) sized shoes.

Israel uses the European size system because, it there is no point of having another size system just for Israel, and it has a lot more connections and similiarities to Europe than the US. And the GB one is just pointless, so that is taken for granted they wouldn't use it.
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:11 pm

Ben wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Ben wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:
Zac. wrote:

Israel uses the European size system because, it there is no point of having another size system just for Israel, and it has a lot more connections and similiarities to Europe than the US. And the GB one is just pointless, so that is taken for granted they wouldn't use it.
How is it pointless, and why is the European one not useless. We are independent! Just like from the Euro and Look how it has benefitted us, now euro crisis for us!
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:17 pm

Zac. wrote:
Blablablablablablablablablabla

Right: Britain, the country half controlled by Shariah law.
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Ben wrote:
Zac. wrote:

How so, we are hardly Arabic or Islamic!
Our main religion is Church of England or Christianity so nope, its not. But may be you have heard different out in the back waters which is Israel
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere
Wangster

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:45 pm

Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Next question.
Ummm, zero.
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:45 pm

Wangster wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Next question.
Ummm, zero.
A new record!!
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:28 am

Zac. wrote:
Ben wrote:
Zac. wrote:

Our main religion is Church of England or Christianity so nope, its not. But may be you have heard different out in the back waters which is Israel

Excuse me, my little ignorant friend, but if anyone here makes ignorant comments about things its you, and insulting my country is not cool at all.

I don't even listen to the news here in Israel, because it is in high level Hebrew which is too hard to understand, but I read the news from online sites...

Israel isn't "the backwaters", we've created more technology and had more advances in almost every subject imaginable in the last 50 years than you have in the last 100.
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:57 am

Ben wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Ben wrote:
Zac. wrote:

Excuse me, my little ignorant friend, but if anyone here makes ignorant comments about things its you, and insulting my country is not cool at all.

I don't even listen to the news here in Israel, because it is in high level Hebrew which is too hard to understand, but I read the news from online sites...

Israel isn't "the backwaters", we've created more technology and had more advances in almost every subject imaginable in the last 50 years than you have in the last 100.
Apart from the comment above, that you have just stuck Ignorant comment on, which of my comments are ignorant?
And how can I insult you country when, you not only say my country is run by and Islamic Arabic law, that date thousands of years ago??

Online sites, the most well known place to find good, non-biased, information, completely unaffected from propaganda, people's opinion and influences from peers...I don't think!

So forgive me if I have'nt heard of your countries advances, why don't you take this time to Inform of these advances that haven't seen British shores for a century??
And to the matter I care more about then National pride, where the (Inferno) did you hear from, that made you think that Britain is under Millennia old Arabic laws?

Oh and your soooo mature labelling me as a "Ignorant brat" As if that doesn't make you seem even a little childish and immature while were having a little international debate?
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member
Mangatsika

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:32 am

Zac. wrote:
Ben wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Ben wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:

How is it pointless, and why is the European one not useless. We are independent! Just like from the Euro and Look how it has benefitted us, now euro crisis for us!
Britain is like that one kid who never wants to help anybody else out, and sits in the corner being a little (female canine) when everyone else is trying to get their (feces) together.
Also known as "the kid with no real friends" and "the jerkface"
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:46 pm

Mangatsika wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Ben wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Ben wrote:

Britain is like that one kid who never wants to help anybody else out, and sits in the corner being a little (female canine) when everyone else is trying to get their (feces) together.
You Know what Ben was saying about Ignorant comments, this scores a Ten!
How much do you actually Know about Britain , How it helps other countries, how it protects its allies and how it pays out millions of pounds to help its allies, like when Ireland was going under due to the credit crisis.But no country would ever help another if it put s it self in Massive danger or physically can't, due to laws, action, public opinions and other major factors!
So I ask you again, how much do you actually Know to be Fact, and isn't propaganda, people's opinion that have no basis, and From TV?
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:16 pm

Zac. wrote:
Ben wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Ben wrote:
Zac. wrote:

Apart from the comment above, that you have just stuck Ignorant comment on, which of my comments are ignorant?
And how can I insult you country when, you not only say my country is run by and Islamic Arabic law, that date thousands of years ago??

Online sites, the most well known place to find good, non-biased, information, completely unaffected from propaganda, people's opinion and influences from peers...I don't think!

So forgive me if I have'nt heard of your countries advances, why don't you take this time to Inform of these advances that haven't seen British shores for a century??
And to the matter I care more about then National pride, where the (Inferno) did you hear from, that made you think that Britain is under Millennia old Arabic laws?

Oh and your soooo mature labelling me as a "Ignorant brat" As if that doesn't make you seem even a little childish and immature while were having a little international debate?

I said the country was half controlled by shariah law. Not the whole government. But don't worry, the whole government will soon.
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:35 pm

Ben wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Ben wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Ben wrote:

I said the country was half controlled by shariah law. Not the whole government. But don't worry, the whole government will soon.
I'd better go stop them then,
*Picks up shotgun and leaves room*

Wink
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 am

Zac. wrote:
Your mouth/keyboard has turned into a bull's ass recently, spewing (feces) all over our forums.

Last edited by Deus Otiosus on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member
Mangatsika

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:45 am

Zac. wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Ben wrote:
Zac. wrote:

How much do you actually Know about Britain , How it helps other countries, how it protects its allies and how it pays out millions of pounds to help its allies, like when Ireland was going under due to the credit crisis.But no country would ever help another if it put s it self in Massive danger or physically can't, due to laws, action, public opinions and other major factors!
So I ask you again, how much do you actually Know to be Fact, and isn't propaganda, people's opinion that have no basis, and From TV?
I don't watch tv. All I know about the Euro crisis is what I have read on BBC News.

Like that time Cameron had a hissy fit and stormed out of the crisis summit. That showed great character.
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:51 am

Mangatsika wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Ben wrote:

I don't watch tv. All I know about the Euro crisis is what I have read on BBC News.

Like that time Cameron had a hissy fit and stormed out of the crisis summit. That showed great character.
Meh, that shows little about Britain, He's conservative, I don't like them, I'm more of a Labour supporter
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member
Mangatsika

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:44 am

Zac. wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Zac. wrote:

Meh, that shows little about Britain, He's conservative, I don't like them, I'm more of a Labour supporter
Cool. I'll admit I was a little provocative and rude, but the point I wanted to make was this: don't be proud of Britain sitting out of the whole fiasco just so they can say "I told you so." The whole point of the European Union is that all of the countries work together to fix problems, and Britain only wants to play along when it benefits them. Britain is pretty cool country, and I respect it a lot, I just think they're quite stubborn in this whole situation and could help a little bit more.

Although I could just be wrong in which case whatever.
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:29 am

Mangatsika wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:

Cool. I'll admit I was a little provocative and rude, but the point I wanted to make was this: don't be proud of Britain sitting out of the whole fiasco just so they can say "I told you so." The whole point of the European Union is that all of the countries work together to fix problems, and Britain only wants to play along when it benefits them. Britain is pretty cool country, and I respect it a lot, I just think they're quite stubborn in this whole situation and could help a little bit more.

Everyone has an opinion
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member
Mangatsika

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:30 am

Zac. wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Zac. wrote:

Everyone has an opinion
I'm glad you respect that.

Not like other people here.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:03 am

Mangatsika wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:

Everyone has an opinion

Who let you say that?! Next time, ask the admins what your opinion is!
Back to top Go down
Aree't'sa
Administrator
Administrator
Aree't'sa

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:34 pm

To everyone involved in the later stages of the above political debacle:

Silly, silly children.
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Everyone has an opinion

Ask the Admins - Page 8 Thumbs-Up-Success-Club_bigger
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:55 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Zac. wrote:

Everyone has an opinion

As I say more often then then is good for my health to people how are like that,
SCREW YOU YOU F**KING FASCIST
Good to get that out mah system
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:56 am

Mangatsika wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:

Everyone has an opinion

Yeah, the internet can bring out the worst IN people, Or the worst Of peopel
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:13 am

Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:

Everyone has an opinion

As I say more often then then is good for my health to people how are like that,
You'll be repeating that in Sibiria. And we have an automatic censor system.
Back to top Go down
Medieval Guy
Medieval Guy

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:50 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:
Zac. wrote:

Everyone has an opinion

Does the censor work if there is an extra character, i.e. an exclamation mark?
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:29 pm

Medieval Guy wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:

Not if it's in the middle. Let me demonstrate. You guys aren't allowed to say (feces)! (as in anything)
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere
Wangster

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:21 am

Ok, then...
Back to top Go down
Master K. H.
Probationary Member
Probationary Member
Master K. H.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:29 am

Um, can users change/delete topics?
Back to top Go down
Aree't'sa
Administrator
Administrator
Aree't'sa

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Master K. H. wrote:
Only if they created the thread. They can change the title and subtitle by editing their post, but they can't delete it entirely. Not if other people have posted in it, at least.
Medieval Guy wrote:
Nope.
Got half a mind to chuck it entirely; I figure since you guys are a bunch of (Disregard this post for I am a despicable caitiff) oversensitive (Disregard this post, I am not a gentleman) anyway, it doesn't much matter what you call each other.
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere
Wangster

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:01 pm

Aree't'sa wrote:
Master K. H. wrote:
Only if they created the thread. They can change the title and subtitle by editing their post, but they can't delete it entirely. Not if other people have posted in it, at least.
Dang it...
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:31 am

Seriously, this arguing has gone overboard. This is the "Ask the Admins" topic not the "Argue with the admins" topic.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:50 am

Ben wrote:
Seriously, this arguing has gone overboard. This is the "Ask the Admins" topic not the "Argue with the admins" topic.
Yeah... It's as if people were acting... Immature in this thread... Weird, huh? I didn't notice it before.

What if we made this topic just for serious questions and maybe a stupid qustions thread?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Admins   Ask the Admins - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask the Admins
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next