The TFOL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made by TFOLs, run by TFOLs, and only for TFOLs.

HomeFrontpageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Fun" Chat!

Go down 
+22
LukeClarenceVan
JohnDaniels
Quad
Freeling ++
Athanasios
SISE The AI
Austin Durick
Brian
Chronos
Ehh
Owen S.
Ben
Wangster
Mangatsika
Ru
Medieval Guy
SaberCascade
Aree't'sa
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle
Hayden.
Caleb Z.
Deus Otiosus
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle
Established Member
Established Member
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle

"Fun" Chat! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Yapdap wrote:
Well there is one thing America still has, in part at least. Hot girls:) Although, I find all the fake ones less attractive. It's the natural ones that are the hottest, the ones who can be themselves, and still look amazing.

Otherwise, America's pretty screwed up. Corrupt government, mostly corrupt people. I can say for sure that there will be a revolution against the government in my lifetime. I don't know when, but I do know that when the time comes, I'll be doing one of three things.

1. Fighting on the government's side (depending on their status at the time)
2. Fighting on the revolutionaries side (depending on their cause)
3. Chilling in some less corrupt, and more stable country
The distribution of attractive females is pretty even in any population. The United States does have a high concentration of plastic surgeon patients, but those people tend to not be attractive.

As for revolutions; I'd never take the governments side, any promise they make is sure to be forgotton immediately by them. I probably wouldn't join any rebels either, something about being a hunted criminal just isn't appetizing.

Just stay off my lawn when you're fighting, okay?
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:44 pm

Yapdap wrote:
Well there is one thing America still has, in part at least. Hot girls:) Although, I find all the fake ones less attractive. It's the natural ones that are the hottest, the ones who can be themselves, and still look amazing.

Otherwise, America's pretty screwed up. Corrupt government, mostly corrupt people. I can say for sure that there will be a revolution against the government in my lifetime. I don't know when, but I do know that when the time comes, I'll be doing one of three things.

"Hot girls", yeah. The ones that you see on television and are a way of controlling people's opinion or those that do what they are told to do and you see them as "hot" becasue you are told they're "hot"?

How do "hot girls" help you as a country anyway? What technological or financial advancement do they bring?
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Eric 'Hawk' Mickle wrote:
Yapdap wrote:

The distribution of attractive females is pretty even in any population. The United States does have a high concentration of plastic surgeon patients, but those people tend to not be attractive.

As for revolutions; I'd never take the governments side, any promise they make is sure to be forgotton immediately by them. I probably wouldn't join any rebels either, something about being a hunted criminal just isn't appetizing.

You wouldn't help your people because you're afraid you'll die? Probably how humanity will go extinct.
Back to top Go down
Aree't'sa
Administrator
Administrator
Aree't'sa

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:36 pm

Deus Otiosus wrote:
"Hot girls", yeah. The ones that you see on television and are a way of controlling people's opinion or those that do what they are told to do and you see them as "hot" becasue you are told they're "hot"?

How do "hot girls" help you as a country anyway? What technological or financial advancement do they bring?
Prostitution?

You did ask.

You know, most governments have a long memory for treachery.
Not making a decision is itself a decision.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:49 pm

Aree't'sa wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:

Prostitution?

You did ask.
Mhm, true. Didn't think of it that way.

And the best part is, if those american girls like pop, they probably have no self-respect either, ergo it must be very profitable.
Would you know wether theres taxes on prostitution?
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:07 pm

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:

How is it imaginary elitism, all i ever said was that I find it hard to think of Britain being part of Europe, being an island and sharing so little in the ways of things in the Daily life.
few thing in daily life such as Plug type, shoe sizes, currency ect ect
Do you find it easy to think of your self as part of Australia, while your not in a union or such but you are all part of Oceania.
And how are we becoming a police state?
It is true that everybody here on the continental Europe (wow, looks like there's a term for that! Almost like Britain was a part of... Europe!) we do look at you as strange, strange people, but we share history, culture and geological structure, a good thing to remember would be the size of that channel that "separates" you from the continent.

Now I ask you again. Is Europe a continent, is India a continent, is Britain its own geological structure, or do we have some kind of a scientific order that has been created to prevent confusion and unnecessary and insignificant work?
Is Europe a continent, Yes
Is India a continent, No its a sub-continent .
Is Britain its own geological structure, or do we have some kind of a scientific order that has been created to prevent confusion and unnecessary and insignificant work?
Its own geographical structure? no its liked to France, but the channel is still something that separates the tow lands, may I remind you wars have been fought over less claim. Do we have some kind of a scientific order that has been created to prevent confusion and unnecessary and insignificant work? maybe, But I still say, I never said that were we're seperate, I just said its hard for us to think of being part of Europe's landmass. Or at least that's what I inteneded to say, not start a very interesting geographical debate.

Aree't'sa wrote:
Zac. wrote:
How is it imaginary elitism, all i ever said was that I find it hard to think of Britain being part of Europe, being an island and sharing so little in the ways of things in the Daily life.
few thing in daily life such as Plug type, shoe sizes, currency ect ect
Do you find it easy to think of your self as part of Australia, while your not in a union or such but you are all part of Oceania.
And how are we becoming a police state?
I'm not talking about inconsequential twaddle like electrical sockets and clothing sizing, I'm talking about important things, like, oh, being part of the EU and following EU directives and so forth.

As for Wombatland, that's completely unrelated. If the Australians were to say "jump", we'd tell them "why?". If the EU told Jolly Old England to outlaw, oh, complaining about how nosy politicians are these days, JOE would do it in an instant.

As for the police state, finding info about that is ridiculously easy:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/4643415/Spy-chief-We-risk-a-police-state.html
http://www.thisissurreytoday.co.uk/Ex-soldier-faces-jail-handing-gun/story-12659234-detail/story.html
http://gizmonaut.net/bits/police_state.html
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2005/jan/28/terrorism.humanrights1
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1159324/Motorist-pulled-quizzed--LAUGHING-hard-wheel.html
http://www.infowars.net/articles/july2008/080708Police.htm

Yes, we might jump when they say jump, but not always, and independence is not always great, Co-operation is a way forward, being some island of the coast of "wombatland" which refuses to interact with people is an old and pre-dated idea.
Also if such things of such daily routine are inconsequential twaddle then why have them, if they mean so little. or if they are used so much why shouldn't they be a judgement of the similarities in culture and sociality?

Your attempt to make me think of Britain is a police state is laughable, those articles prove little other than peoples stupidity and blind dumbness to do anything about it. while its darkens our image, it does not prove us to be a police state.

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Yapdap wrote:

You wouldn't help your people because you're afraid you'll die? Probably how humanity will go extinct.
Extinct/ Or just down the pklug hole and turned back into tribes which war other who owns the banana tree?

Aree't'sa wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:

Prostitution?

You did ask.

I.How does that help a country? It only satisfies the sexual needs of some dirty sad and sometimes criminal part of the population.

II.And most governments have a very short memory of promises.

Mangatsika wrote:
STOP TALKING SO MUCH MY GOD THIS IS SO HARD TO FOLLOW

Just keep calm and carry on.

Hehehehehehe

*Sorry for such a long post but I thought i needed to answer it all. Sorry*

Last edited by Zac. on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Apologies)
Back to top Go down
Caleb Z.
Caleb Z.

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:59 pm

Who started talking about politics anyways?
Back to top Go down
Caleb Z.
Caleb Z.

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:01 am

Yapdap wrote:

If what a girl looks like is all you care about you really need to rethink your logic.
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:55 am

Caleb Z. wrote:
Yapdap wrote:

If what a girl looks like is all you care about you really need to rethink your logic.
Haha, quite right!

Caleb Z. wrote:
Who started talking about politics anyways?
Well it started when I said its hard for me and others to think of our selves as Europeans when we aren't directly connected to the physical landmass of continental Europe. Deus to quite angry at this and Aree't'sa joined in...well because he likes debates.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:05 am

Caleb Z. wrote:
Yapdap wrote:

Even if it's not all he cares about.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:12 am

Zac. wrote:

1.If you're talking about sub-continents and continents saying Britain is not a part of Europe, you have it wrong in the beginning. It's VERY easy to associate the islands with the main "continent".

2. It's nearly impossible to judge it if you live in the United kingdom, because the first priority is for you not to notice.

3. Second too.

4. Prostitution decreases the frequency of rape.

5. This debate is hard to follow if you don't have your own posts to orient by.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Z.
Caleb Z.

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:31 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:

Wow, that really go to show how sexually driven and screwed up our society is.
Back to top Go down
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle
Established Member
Established Member
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:31 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
That's a bit of my reasoning yes, but the other side: I don't trust my government, and probably won't trust the rebels.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Aree't'sa wrote:
I'd probably move out of the country during an uprising, Dubai is quite nice.
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member
Mangatsika

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:43 am

I like attractive women too.

I was in Denmark one summer. Ohhhh boy....
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:11 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
That's a bit of my reasoning yes, but the other side: I don't trust my government, and probably won't trust the rebels.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Aree't'sa wrote:
I'd probably move out of the country during an uprising, Dubai is quite nice.
Speaking of the expensive Dubai, do you know anything about their conservative Islam laws?
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:12 am

Mangatsika wrote:

Good to know you didn't tell us anything we couldn't guess.

So how's the landscape there?
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:12 am

Caleb Z. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:

Wow, that really go to show how sexually driven and screwed up our society is.
Go to the library and get some Freud.
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member
Mangatsika

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:25 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:

Very nice, actually. I was there with my sister and grandfather to take part on a boat trip to Kristiansand (Norway) on the full-rigged ship Sørlandet and we saw a lot of the beauty of the Kattegat and Skagerrat coasts.
Back to top Go down
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle
Established Member
Established Member
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:40 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Speaking of the expensive Dubai, do you know anything about their conservative Islam laws?
Nope.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:43 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Nope.
Like public kissing prohibition and the likes?
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:43 am

Mangatsika wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:

Very nice, actually. I was there with my sister and grandfather to take part on a boat trip to Kristiansand (Norway) on the full-rigged ship Sørlandet and we saw a lot of the beauty of the Kattegat and Skagerrat coasts.
But it's rather flat, is it not? I prefer mountains.
Back to top Go down
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle
Established Member
Established Member
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:54 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Ah. No problem, I'm not one to express private matters in public.
Back to top Go down
Medieval Guy
Medieval Guy

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:43 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
That's very respectable.
Back to top Go down
Aree't'sa
Administrator
Administrator
Aree't'sa

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Thing about Dubai is, the richer you are, the better the law treats you. At the lower end of the ladder, people get treated like robots; use 'em until they break, then deport them back to their african village and get new ones.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Z.
Caleb Z.

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Mangatsika wrote:

Obviously you like attractive women, if you didn't think they were attractive you wouldn't like them.
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member
Mangatsika

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 3:19 am

Caleb Z. wrote:
Mangatsika wrote:

Obviously you like attractive women, if you didn't think they were attractive you wouldn't like them.
That's some next level thinking right there.

But I think you semantics are a little confused. I'd try "if you didn't like them you wouldn't think they were attractive."
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:20 pm

Hai guys.
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:15 am

Ben wrote:
Hai guys.
Hello
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:44 am

You in the MOCathalon?
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:52 am

Ben wrote:
You in the MOCathalon?
Yarr, Team Expendables!
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:08 am

Ben wrote:
You in the MOCathalon?
Not me! It will give me time to work on my Kocke Fest display.
Back to top Go down
Medieval Guy
Medieval Guy

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:33 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Ben wrote:
You in the MOCathalon?
Is Kocke Fest your local equivalent to Brickfair?
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:39 am

Medieval Guy wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Ben wrote:
You in the MOCathalon?
No, it's our local equivalent of 100 square metre large Brickfair.
Back to top Go down
Medieval Guy
Medieval Guy

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:15 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Ben wrote:
You in the MOCathalon?
Ah. It's cool that you'll be displaying!
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:22 am

Medieval Guy wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Medieval Guy wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Ben wrote:
You in the MOCathalon?
Ah. It's cool that you'll be displaying!
Maybe I take pictures there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Fun" Chat!
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next