The TFOL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made by TFOLs, run by TFOLs, and only for TFOLs.

HomeFrontpageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Fun" Chat!

Go down 
+22
LukeClarenceVan
JohnDaniels
Quad
Freeling ++
Athanasios
SISE The AI
Austin Durick
Brian
Chronos
Ehh
Owen S.
Ben
Wangster
Mangatsika
Ru
Medieval Guy
SaberCascade
Aree't'sa
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle
Hayden.
Caleb Z.
Deus Otiosus
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayden.
Hayden.

"Fun" Chat! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:19 am

Eric 'Hawk' Mickle wrote:
Zac. wrote:
I never accused you of disrespect, that was deus. not me.
I wasn't referring to you.
Then whysay so in an answer to a quote of what i said?
Back to top Go down
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle
Established Member
Established Member
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:21 am

Zac. wrote:
Zac. wrote:
You asked what the terms of my respect were, I answered.
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:24 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
You two have no sense of humour.
You have no sense of respect. I'll do something about it.
I respect those who are worthy of it, not those who change one's title to something wrought with inaccuracy.
We have a hierarchy here and guess where you are?
Where-ever you want me sugar.
I think I just vomited a little in my mouth!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zac. wrote:
Zac. wrote:
You asked what the terms of my respect were, I answered.
Fair point.
Back to top Go down
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle
Established Member
Established Member
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:28 am

Zac. wrote:
Well, aren't you pleased as punch. =P
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
You two have no sense of humour.
I respect those who are worthy of it, not those who change one's title to something wrought with inaccuracy.
Ohh let me guess, somewhere halfway between the rainbow and the tool bridge?

Am I close?
Not quite. The tool bridge is a bit further away.
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:16 pm

Zac. wrote:
Well, aren't you pleased as punch. =P
Punch that tastes of vomit.

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Ohh let me guess, somewhere halfway between the rainbow and the tool bridge?

Am I close?
Not quite. The tool bridge is a bit further away.
Oh, so close.

Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere
Wangster

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:15 am

Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
As did I...

Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:26 am

Wangster wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:

As did I...

So insignificant...

I guess that's why we have the "fun chat".
Back to top Go down
Medieval Guy
Medieval Guy

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:31 am

I went to the Lego store to get some CMs and they were out for the third time in a row. Last time, it wasn't a total loss because I got some free parts (though not very good ones) from leftover Monthly-Minibuild-Something-Or-Others. The little set was a miniland scale hockey player. The other two trips were wasted time. Next time I'll just go to Target.
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere
Wangster

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:24 am

Medieval Guy wrote:
I went to the Lego store to get some CMs and they were out for the third time in a row. Last time, it wasn't a total loss because I got some free parts (though not very good ones) from leftover Monthly-Minibuild-Something-Or-Others. The little set was a miniland scale hockey player. The other two trips were wasted time. Next time I'll just go to Target.
Wow.... at least it wasn't a TOTAL waste...
Back to top Go down
Caleb Z.
Caleb Z.

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:14 am

Today's my birthday.
Back to top Go down
Medieval Guy
Medieval Guy

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:18 am

Caleb Z. wrote:
Today's my birthday.
Happy Birthday.
Back to top Go down
Aree't'sa
Administrator
Administrator
Aree't'sa

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:35 pm

Zac. wrote:
Sorry, as an island its hard to realte to europe, we are after all really difrent, difrent money, schools, and measuring systems, but yes you are quite correct, what I Meant to say was "Maybe over on the mainland but not here in this sea-surrounded island that is not in any direct physical contact to Europe, but is part of it politically and geographically "
Better?
You are in the European Union, are you not?

The European Union is for European countries, is it not?

Ergo: UK = European.
Zac. wrote:
4, Is that racism?
If you have to ask if something's racist, it's a sign from God that you're being too oversensitive.
Caleb Z. wrote:
I sort of agree with you. America is not at all what it used to be: the most kick a$$ place in the world. But instead, nowadays most of the people running our country are just a bunch of screwed up, cowardly, politically correct, Leaches that make you think your living in a "free" country, they don't belong in a any kind of society.
So; about the same as it's been for the last two or three hundred years?
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Aree't'sa wrote:
AUTHORITY & RESPONSIBILITIES

A moderator exists solely to facilitate the smooth and efficient operation of the forum.
That is all.

Moderators do not get leeway for poor behavior. If anything, they must adhere to stricter standards than the rest of the forum, because they're both more visible and have more power to abuse if they pull a temper tantrum.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:27 pm

Aree't'sa wrote:

Someone that is required to keep order on a forum should be respected, even if only for keeping order. What's thwe point of moderators if nobody else thinks thy're moderators? Shut up or disband the moderating group.
Back to top Go down
Aree't'sa
Administrator
Administrator
Aree't'sa

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Someone that is required to keep order on a forum should be respected, even if only for keeping order. What's thwe point of moderators if nobody else thinks thy're moderators? Shut up or disband the moderating group.
"Respect" is one thing. Being a dick because someone doesn't agree with you is something else entirely.

As for groups, the administration groups are not "abuse power for fun and lulz" groups. The point is that they maintain order (which is not the same as suppressing all dissenting viewpoints, assuming you ignore Communist Party doctrine) and ensure smooth running of the forum, not muck about with other people's titles and posts for their own amusement.

On the subject of which:
Seeing that moderation staff (meaning Deus, primarily, but he's not the only guilty one, and my little feud with Flare probably didn't help set a good example) have conclusively proven they can't be trusted with control over people's titles, I've removed the block on regular users editing them.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:56 pm

Aree't'sa wrote:

On the subject of which:
Seeing that moderation staff (meaning Deus, primarily, but he's not the only guilty one, and my little feud with Flare probably didn't help set a good example) have conclusively proven they can't be trusted with control over people's titles, I've removed the block on regular users editing them.
This is going to be a lot more fun now, waking up with a new title every morning.
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:27 am

Aree't'sa wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Sorry, as an island its hard to realte to europe, we are after all really difrent, difrent money, schools, and measuring systems, but yes you are quite correct, what I Meant to say was "Maybe over on the mainland but not here in this sea-surrounded island that is not in any direct physical contact to Europe, but is part of it politically and geographically "
Better?

Zac. wrote:
4, Is that racism?
If you have to ask if something's racist, it's a sign from God that you're being too oversensitive.
[/quote]
1,Yes we are ,but that's nothing to go on, for one, Norway is in Europe as is Serbia and Croatia, but they aren't in the EU, so being a member is nothing to go on, especially as Guiana is not even in Europe but is part of the EU, so your reasoning is flawed and illogical.
2,Actually I just wanted to know, and since there is no god who can tell Me what to do, you speak lies again.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:56 am

Zac. wrote:
Aree't'sa wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Better?

Zac. wrote:
4, Is that racism?
1,Yes we are ,but that's nothing to go on, for one, Norway is in Europe as is Serbia and Croatia, but they aren't in the EU, so being a member is nothing to go on, especially as Guiana is not even in Europe but is part of the EU, so your reasoning is flawed and illogical.
2,Actually I just wanted to know, and since there is no god who can tell Me what to do, you speak lies again.
I think it has something to do with colonies...

EU=part of Europe
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:01 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Aree't'sa wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Better?

Zac. wrote:
4, Is that racism?

EU=part of Europe
Sure, the EU is a part of Europe but is not something to define what or who is in Europe.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:07 am

Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Aree't'sa wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Better?

Zac. wrote:
4, Is that racism?

EU=part of Europe
Sure, the EU is a part of Europe but is not something to define what or who is in Europe.
That would be correct if they accepted other countries...

It must be so embarrasing for you to be a part of this uncivilized Europe!
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:12 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Aree't'sa wrote:

EU=part of Europe

But they won't, not since the Euro is crashing and probably won't make it.
Is that what you think? I'm insulted....
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:22 am

Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:

EU=part of Europe

Well, for now it counts so your argument is not valid, as we have established a dozen times already.
Back to top Go down
Aree't'sa
Administrator
Administrator
Aree't'sa

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:25 am

Zac. wrote:
Seems a bit odd for somewhere to be part of the EU, with all the economic "benefits" it brings, and then turn around and claim to be seperate entirely.

I guess that's how imaginary elitism works. I mean, seeing as how your country is going down the police-state toilet faster every year, you have to take every benefit you can get, even if you have to make them up.
--------------------
Maybe He doesn't tell you what to do, but he does point suggestively while coughing and mouthing "look over there".
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Well, for now it counts so your argument is not valid, as we have established a dozen times already.
I seem to recall you telling me once that you reject logic as being above you. Or below you. Something to that effect.
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:32 am

[quote="Aree't'sa"]
Zac. wrote:
Seems a bit odd for somewhere to be part of the EU, with all the economic "benefits" it brings, and then turn around and claim to be seperate entirely.

I guess that's how imaginary elitism works. I mean, seeing as how your country is going down the police-state toilet faster every year, you have to take every benefit you can get, even if you have to make them up.
--------------------
How is it imaginary elitism, all i ever said was that I find it hard to think of Britain being part of Europe, being an island and sharing so little in the ways of things in the Daily life.
few thing in daily life such as Plug type, shoe sizes, currency ect ect
Do you find it easy to think of your self as part of Australia, while your not in a union or such but you are all part of Oceania.
And how are we becoming a police state?
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:34 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Zac. wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:

EU=part of Europe

Hmm.. refer to my comment above.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:37 am

Aree't'sa wrote:

I seem to recall you telling me once that you reject logic as being above you. Or below you. Something to that effect.
It's a little complicated, so I won't explain it to you if you don't specifically want me to, but back then I was sure I had finished with it.

Now, I see the whole picture and am working on a way to make it practical.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:43 am

Zac. wrote:

How is it imaginary elitism, all i ever said was that I find it hard to think of Britain being part of Europe, being an island and sharing so little in the ways of things in the Daily life.
Do you find it easy to think of your self as part of Australia, while your not in a union or such but you are all part of Oceania.
It is true that everybody here on the continental Europe (wow, looks like there's a term for that! Almost like Britain was a part of... Europe!) we do look at you as strange, strange people, but we share history, culture and geological structure, a good thing to remember would be the size of that channel that "separates" you from the continent.

Now I ask you again. Is Europe a continent, is India a continent, is Britain its own geological structure, or do we have some kind of a scientific order that has been created to prevent confusion and unnecessary and insignificant work?
Back to top Go down
Mangatsika
Established Member
Established Member
Mangatsika

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:49 am

STOP TALKING SO MUCH MY GOD THIS IS SO HARD TO FOLLOW
Back to top Go down
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle
Established Member
Established Member
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:03 am

Mangatsika wrote:
STOP TALKING SO MUCH MY GOD THIS IS SO HARD TO FOLLOW
Calm down please.
Back to top Go down
Aree't'sa
Administrator
Administrator
Aree't'sa

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:32 am

Zac. wrote:
I'm not talking about inconsequential twaddle like electrical sockets and clothing sizing, I'm talking about important things, like, oh, being part of the EU and following EU directives and so forth.

As for Wombatland, that's completely unrelated. If the Australians were to say "jump", we'd tell them "why?". If the EU told Jolly Old England to outlaw, oh, complaining about how nosy politicians are these days, JOE would do it in an instant.

As for the police state, finding info about that is ridiculously easy:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/4643415/Spy-chief-We-risk-a-police-state.html
http://www.thisissurreytoday.co.uk/Ex-soldier-faces-jail-handing-gun/story-12659234-detail/story.html
http://gizmonaut.net/bits/police_state.html
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2005/jan/28/terrorism.humanrights1
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1159324/Motorist-pulled-quizzed--LAUGHING-hard-wheel.html
http://www.infowars.net/articles/july2008/080708Police.htm
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere
Wangster

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:58 am

Caleb Z. wrote:
Today's my birthday.
祝你生日快樂
Back to top Go down
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle
Established Member
Established Member
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:34 am

Wangster wrote:
祝你生日快樂
Whaa?
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere
Wangster

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:52 am

Wangster wrote:
祝你生日快樂
Whaa?
It means "Happy Birthday".
Back to top Go down
SaberCascade
Established Member
Established Member
SaberCascade

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:34 am

Well there is one thing America still has, in part at least. Hot girls:) Although, I find all the fake ones less attractive. It's the natural ones that are the hottest, the ones who can be themselves, and still look amazing.

Otherwise, America's pretty screwed up. Corrupt government, mostly corrupt people. I can say for sure that there will be a revolution against the government in my lifetime. I don't know when, but I do know that when the time comes, I'll be doing one of three things.

1. Fighting on the government's side (depending on their status at the time)
2. Fighting on the revolutionaries side (depending on their cause)
3. Chilling in some less corrupt, and more stable country
Back to top Go down
SaberCascade
Established Member
Established Member
SaberCascade

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:35 am

Wangster wrote:
祝你生日快樂
Whaa?

Ha, your location is in an Oil Panting. Ha, Panting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Fun" Chat!
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next