The TFOL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made by TFOLs, run by TFOLs, and only for TFOLs.

HomeFrontpageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Fun" Chat!

Go down 
+22
LukeClarenceVan
JohnDaniels
Quad
Freeling ++
Athanasios
SISE The AI
Austin Durick
Brian
Chronos
Ehh
Owen S.
Ben
Wangster
Mangatsika
Ru
Medieval Guy
SaberCascade
Aree't'sa
Eric 'Hawk' Mickle
Hayden.
Caleb Z.
Deus Otiosus
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aree't'sa
Administrator
Administrator
Aree't'sa

"Fun" Chat! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Been a while.

On the other hand, I managed to invent the "dim age" over the last year or so.
Back to top Go down
Wangster
Not Going Anywhere
Not Going Anywhere
Wangster

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:01 pm

Aree't'sa wrote:
Been a while.

On the other hand, I managed to invent the "dim age" over the last year or so.

Same, I had another period away from MOCpages. I hope I can be active again. Happy
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:36 pm

Weird how this forum is stil dead. Or maybe kind of undead... I can not wait for others to join again.
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:31 pm

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Weird how this forum is stil dead. Or maybe kind of undead... I can not wait for others to join again.
Its also strange that introduce yourself here thread is more popular, even though the only active ones on here all know each other.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:46 pm

Yeah, haha
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:41 pm

Also, what is up with life thread and fun chat? They are as one on the 'pages, so this is really confusing.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:47 pm

OK, well mister moderator feel free to lock one of 'em up! But anyways, having more than one thread to chat in isn't bad Tongue
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:37 pm

Ben wrote:
OK, well mister moderator feel free to lock one of 'em up! But anyways, having more than one thread to chat in isn't bad Tongue
True. I was just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:22 pm

Sooooo.... April Fool's was fun...
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:23 pm

Bit to phippsy for me
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:24 pm

Hayden. wrote:
Bit to phippsy for me

Too Phippsy? Phippsy is good, if you're making fun of course.
Back to top Go down
Athanasios
Athanasios

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:29 pm

S'up?
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:30 pm

Hey! Watching the Hobbit at home Smile
Back to top Go down
Athanasios
Athanasios

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:31 pm

Oh, that movie was awesome! I saw it in the theaters, but unfortunately not in 48fps. Sad

Has it come out in 48fps for home view yet?
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:32 pm

Athanasios wrote:
Oh, that movie was awesome! I saw it in the theaters, but unfortunately not in 48fps. Sad

Has it come out in 48fps for home view yet?

I saw it in 3D 24fps in the theaters.

Dunno.
Back to top Go down
Athanasios
Athanasios

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:33 pm

How was the 48? Did you also see it in standard framerate? If so, did you notice a significant difference?
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:37 pm

Athanasios wrote:
How was the 48? Did you also see it in standard framerate? If so, did you notice a significant difference?

I just said that I saw it in 24fps Wink Tongue
Back to top Go down
Athanasios
Athanasios

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:40 pm

Ben wrote:
Athanasios wrote:

Also, I don't know what I just did... I think I sent a report instead of quoting you... wow, I really am sleepy today.

Anyway, as I said in what I think was a report just now, I didn't see that it was only 48fps. Tongue I'm very tired. Hehe
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:41 pm

Athanasios wrote:
Ben wrote:
Athanasios wrote:

Also, I don't know what I just did... I think I sent a report instead of quoting you... wow, I really am sleepy today.

Anyway, as I said in what I think was a report just now, I didn't see that it was only 48fps. Tongue I'm very tired. Hehe

Yeah you reported me Tongue Tis alright. Go to sleep. Tongue Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Athanasios
Athanasios

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:45 pm

It's only about 7:43 here... and I still have work to do. Tongue Although right now I'm building a diorama. I finally touched my LEGOs again... first time in a couple months, methinks.

I had built an awesome hovercraft, but unfortunately I only managed to capture a couple crappy pictures before my brother smashed it. So... yeah.

What have you been up to?
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:47 pm

Athanasios wrote:
It's only about 7:43 here... and I still have work to do. Tongue Although right now I'm building a diorama. I finally touched my LEGOs again... first time in a couple months, methinks.

I had built an awesome hovercraft, but unfortunately I only managed to capture a couple crappy pictures before my brother smashed it. So... yeah.

Ouch.

Getting ready for school, mostly. I've been on vacation recently. I have to return to school tomorrow Sad
Back to top Go down
Athanasios
Athanasios

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:51 pm

Ben wrote:
Athanasios wrote:

Ouch.

Getting ready for school, mostly. I've been on vacation recently. I have to return to school tomorrow Sad

Vacation, huh? Lucky... how's that been?
Back to top Go down
Hayden.
Hayden.

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:51 pm

Ben wrote:
Athanasios wrote:

Ouch.

I just started my holiday, two weeks to go! Lots of Lego!
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:54 pm

Athanasios wrote:

Vacation, huh? Lucky... how's that been?

Busy, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:43 am

Just 4 more posts!!!
Back to top Go down
SISE The AI
Friend of the Regime
Friend of the Regime
SISE The AI

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:50 am

Athanasios wrote:
S'up?

Overwhelmed with book reports and tests starting next week; living two crowded buses away from the university (in my overprotective grandfather's home); building in LDD when possible. Overall, I'm fine, and that wasn't sarcastic at all.

Pardon me for not asking about you, since you already said that while chatting with Ben. Therefore, I ask to everyone: How are you?
Back to top Go down
Athanasios
Athanasios

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:52 am

SISE The AI wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
S'up?

Overwhelmed with book reports and tests starting next week; living two crowded buses away from the university (in my overprotective grandfather's home); building in LDD when possible. Overall, I'm fine, and that wasn't sarcastic at all.

Pardon me for not asking about you, since you already said that while chatting with Ben. Therefore, I ask to everyone: How are you?

Happy
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:57 am

SISE The AI wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
S'up?

Well and pranking. Did 4 today as a warm-up, 26 to go until friday.
Back to top Go down
Athanasios
Athanasios

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:17 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
SISE The AI wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
S'up?

Who would you be pranking, then?
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:22 am

Athanasios wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
SISE The AI wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
S'up?

the school. All of it.
Back to top Go down
Athanasios
Athanasios

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:26 am

Deus Otiosus wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
SISE The AI wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
S'up?

the school. All of it.

Ah. Excellent strategy. What types of pranks would you be pulling on your entire school?
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:42 am

Athanasios wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
Athanasios wrote:
Deus Otiosus wrote:
SISE The AI wrote:

the school. All of it.

Ah. Excellent strategy. What types of pranks would you be pulling on your entire school?
Actually they are mostly personal and small group-centered, but due to their trap nature, targets are random. I do intend to make a mass prank in the end.
Back to top Go down
Medieval Guy
Medieval Guy

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:27 pm

So is April Fools a week-long event in Europe? In the states it's only one day.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Root Admin
Root Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:48 pm

Medieval Guy wrote:

No one even pays attention to it here in Israel, haha.
Back to top Go down
Deus Otiosus
Deus Otiosus

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:45 pm

Medieval Guy wrote:
No, it is my revenge for not having school on the fool day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Fun" Chat!   "Fun" Chat! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Fun" Chat!
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next